Monday 16 April 2012

Reasons to be cheerful: Babies and zombies

Between lack of internet connection at home (except on my new smartphone) and busy social life and trying to commit some of my spare time to writing, I don't blog as much as I'd like. However, two key bits of news are that a. I'm now an uncle. Hooray! And b. I finally found a short five minute zombie film I'm in online.

I'm not going to say too much about the former, although I'm excited, just to respect the privacy of the parents, but I'll say a little about the latter. Although filmed after my debut zombie acting, in forthcoming film Cockneys Versus Zombies, it was a short project, filmed within a day, and edited for Frightfest 2011, a few months later.

It's been pointed out my name isn't in the credits, which is a bit of a bummer, but on the plus side I do get an impressive few seconds of screen time - I'm the zombie towards the end of the five minute clip, face splattered with blood, leaning through the door with a psychotic look in its eyes (there are glimpses of me elsewhere - I'm the zombie in white, so I can frequently be made out in the dark) but that main shot is one I'm quite proud of, if looking amazingly blood splattered and psychotic is something to be proud of.

And with that, here's a link to a zombie apocalypse take on John Carpenter's 'Assault on Precinct 13':

http://www.frightfest.co.uk/FrightFestTV/johncarpentertrd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment